Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Friday, August 18, 2006

( ^_^ )

Yesterday when I was juz gonna get off work, I wished in my heart tat I need not go tuition tonight. Needed a rest. When I was on e bus, my tuition kid msg me not 2 come today as he's got oral exam the next day. Tried 2 bargain w him but 2 no avail. lol

Thank U God 4 hearing me,
I did not ask out loud
but U heard my whisper.
U hear every word in my heart
every thought I have U have seen.
Thank U 4 listening,
4 always being there,
4 being ever so real 2 me.


Juz as I commented tat I have never been home early, i reached home @ a record earliest of 7:30pm. *woah~ooo* watched some tv, spent time w my mom, & another testimony of how good God is..

Was too tired 2 get out of e house 4 dinner, so my dad offered 2 buy pork porridge on e way back. I was too tired, couldn't think, 4got 2 tell him anything but pork porridge & don't want egg. haha.. But lo & behold, when he came back, he got exactly wat I needed, beef ball porridge w/o egg & a lot of fried onion topping! Amazing thing is that I've never had that b4. LoL.. Talk about divine intervention. Thank U God. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home