Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Friday, August 04, 2006

Higher!!

I wanna thank my God 4 His goodness & grace.
It's not by might, nor by power tat gets me places,
but 4 His favour & guidance I would be totally lost.

He gave me a job, in 15min eveything was settled.
He gave me a starting pay beyond wat I expected,
He gave me friends 2 help me stand on my feet.

Out of carelessness I uttered words which shouldn't be said,
Out of stupidity I did things I shouldn't have done.

When I should be put 2 shame 4 e blunder I made,
He showed me His love & compassion instead.
Rebuke me He did, teach me He did also.
For me to learn & change & be a better man.

I thank U Jesus 4 wat U have done & wat U r doing,
I thank U Holy Spirit 4 being so real 2 me,
I thank U Father 4 Ur love & compassion,
Without any of U, my life is so meaningless.

Thank U my Lord my God, my Saviour, my Friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home