Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Monday, July 31, 2006

I Find Release In Him!!

Went 2 fellowship w StrikeForce contactheads today, well @ least those who could make it. We joked, laughed & teased 1 another as if e whole of "Lau Pa Sa" belonged 2 us. The past few weeks of training 4 NDP was quite intense, so it was a good break 4 all of us. Bro Boon arrived later w Sis Angela & Heidi. She's so cute!!! As usual, we took a lot of pics of her. HaHa..

Bro Boon brought e NDP preview DVD 4 us 2 watch. Thank God Luke brought his lap top. :) It was good!! Could see e enthusiasm & energy of our guys. E camera & commentators focused a lot on us, mentioning StrikeForce a lot of times & making good comments. Praise God we r impacting e marketplace through arts! Thank U God 4 being part of history being made, 4 e ministry & allowing me 2 grow here. :)

Went 2 watch "Pirates of The Carribean II" w Irenus & Julia after tat. Good show.. We were laughing through most of it. Julia & I had "Mo Chi" (flow) today. Went went 2 but titbits & we answered e cashier exactly e same thing, twice, we even stopped & continued our sentence @ e same time. Then during e movie previews, they shoed a penguin animation, & we both said: "So cute!" @ e same time. HaHa.. So funny.. :D

Oh Yah!! Cannot forget e most important thing! Went 4 service today. Praise God I was e 1st 2 reach & was able 2 get space in front. E msg by Pst Mike Connell was good. Talked about deliverance. During ministry, many ppl were delivered, including me! In my mind I was imaging how I'd react, & it prevented me from being touched by God. But it came 2 a point where e HS juz said, "don't care, if not I can't move!" So u can guess e rest. Manifested & cried like a baby. An usher stuffed my face into a plastic bag. HaHa.. But I thank God 4 his deliverance. Was actually stuborn & refused 2 admit I had a need, but I thank God 4 setting tat right. Now I have a duty & responsibility 2 stay free. So help me Holy Spirit. :)

It's Monday.. xlaosher has 2 hand in her FYPs. I pray tat all goes well 4 her. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home