Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Thursday, July 27, 2006

???

Been reaching home late e past few dayz. Muz be focus. Can't juz go out all e time. Muz be disciplined & be responsible.

SF shifted 2 a bigger warehouse space on Monday. It is twice e size we had b4, but somehow after we put in e drums from NDP, we won't have much space left. Have 2 plan on how 2 store e stuff in an effective & efficient way, so e space is fully utilized & we can find things easily. Somehow love doing warehouse logistics. Maybe I should consider going into this line.. HaHa..
Everybody in SF so bz now preparing 4 NDP. If it's not practise, it's doing something @ e warehouse, but I love doing it. :)

Need 2 be focus. God has been showing me a lot of things I have 2 change. Needa pray more too. Prayed w Esmond & Esther on Sunday after prac. Where 2 or more stand in agreement, there e presence & power of God will be. Needa pray more 4 e ministry, e leaders, e members & our focus as a ministry. Thank God I got Esmond & Esther standing in e gap w me. Love'ya guyz.

Needa be a man of my word, even 2 my own hurt! There is nothing more important than a man's word. Coz that is wat shapes him & how he is valuated by ppl. If I say it, I gotta do it! Juz like God was 2 His word, so will I be. Needa better balance my time too. Can't be overly committed 2 one thing & neglecting e rest, like King Solomon, I wanna put my time & house (meaning life) in order. If I can't lead my own life, how can I lead others.

I'm a happy man. Happy coz I gotta friend who remembers me, no matter how far. I've got this Secondary school friend who migrated when we were 15. We spent 1yr together as classmates & we bonded even stronger than superglue. We would chat occasionally on msn. But wat touched me most is that everytime he comes back 2 Singapore, he would call on me, whioch is once every 2 yrs or so). It's been 12 yrs now & he juz came back yesterday 4 a holiday. Going out w him tomorrow. So excited!!

Why God are You so good to me,
Just when I felt all alone in a crowd
You brought me back a friend.

Though we've been apart for so long,
And the vast ocean divides us,
You gave us a special bond
Not many will ever experience.
Though we hardly see each other,
Though we never hear each others voice,
We will always remember each other
Through time times time.

i Thank You Lord for my friend Danny..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home