Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Saturday, August 05, 2006

:p

Wat a fulfilling day. 1st day @ Fuji Xerox & I was late. Taxi driver brought me a big round. *Ouch* on my wallet! I thank God e ppl there r friendly, love e view of our country's port. Hopefully can convert 2 be a perm staff there. HaHa.. They offered a good starting pay 4 temp staff. :p Most of e things I do there related 2 accounts checking, which means a lot of excel usage.

Went 4 tuition after work. So sad I couldn't make it 4 FOP. But God gives responsibilites 2 us all 4 a reason, & a promise is a promise. Slept during e 1hr bus ride. Was really flat out. Think I tend 2 lean too much coz after a while, no one wanted 2 seat beside me. HaHa.. Even during tuition, Raymond was more guai today. He was irritated tat i came so late, but hey.. No choice. I thank God 4 e impact I am making in Raymond's life, not only helping him in his studies, but being a friend & guidance 2 him as well. But more than tat, God has used him 2 mould & shape me too. We spend much time after tuition juz talking & recently, we've been playing softball @ e 1st floor landing. God really taught me wat it means 2 meet a need 2 day. Many times, ppl want us 2 meet their wants! Like spending time shopping, talking & hanging out, but many times there is no depth & accomplishment @ e end of e day. Hmm.. Maybe my expectations r too high, or maybe I'm juz sick of wasting wat time i have left. I guess I'm guilty of demanding & having my wants fulfilled. But I have a need too, it's juz so intense sometimes it seems 2 become a more of a demand than anything else. God plz deal w me in this area. I needa change.

Went jogging after tat. Wanted 2 run round e outskirt of Tampines, but Tampines was much bigger than I thought, managed 2 cover 1/3 way in 39 min, about slightly more than 5km I think. Needa build myself up more. Love 2 run, allows me 2 get away from everything, think clearly, & God speaks clearest when I'm running. :) Reminds me of my secondary school dayz when I'd run home from Tanah Merah mrt station 2 Kembangan mrt station. HaHa.. Those were e dayz. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home