Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

ZZzzz..

Felt so sleepy during work today. Muz get used 2 working life. Changes have 2 be made.

Went 4 a run juz now. Feel so refreshed & renewed in mind, body & spirit. Running always makes me feel good. :)

Talked 2 my ZS/CGL on Sunday. T'was a long overdue conversation where I poured out everything 2 her, my desires, my fears, my heart. She was packed full giving BS, but I thank God 4 giving me a "free time" w her. Turned out we had almost an 45min talk. HaHa..

Needa define my boundaries. Have been doing too much w/o having a clear vision & goal. As a result, all tat I put my heart 2 either fell through or tore me apart. Thank u Sis Jo. :)

We r all like trees, there is no limit 2 how much we can grow. But all trees have a boundary 2 grow. If it wants 2 grow BIG & STRONG, it needa have deep roots 2 hold it up, a thick trunk 2 support its branches, much leaves 2 capture sunlight, & It can't be kept in a pot. W/o any of these e tree won't last long. Wind, storm & cloudy dayz will cause e tree 2 fall. We too r like tat, many ppl wanna go up, up, up, but forget e other aspects. We need 2 be grounded, define where we r going & holding steadfast 2 our vision. We need have big capacity (trunk), coz as u go up, responsibility & prob will pull u down. We have 2 spread our branches & have more leaves, expand our mind, knowledge & network. Most importantly, we cannot set ourselves in a pot (small thinking). Needa define e parameters 2 grow.

So here r my parameters:
1) Wanna work hard & establish myself so I'm financially stable
2) Dedicate a time 2 seek my God
3) exercise 3x a week
4) wait till end of next April like God asked me to
5) build up my ppl
6) learn 2 say 'no'

Help me God as I plan & define my parameters. A man plans his ways, but You direct his path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home