Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Surrender - CCC

It's been a long time since I last blogged. Been reaching home late everyday & by e time I wash up, it's bed time.

Enjoying working life. Today is officially my 10th day. My supervisor takes care of us & treats us once in awhile, we joke & laugh whenever there's nothing 2 do. But 1 bad habit he has is tat he dumps work on us an hr b4 lunch & b4 we knock off from work, so in e mornings we have nothing 2 do, but @ e end of e day, we end up doing OT. lol But I like going off after e sun has set & we can see e lights of Singapore. :)

Have not been getting enough sleep, usually OT till 7pm+. Then tuition twice a week, compulsary physical training w e army twice a week, CG on Thursday. Weekends packed wservice & ministry, which means I have sat mornings & 1 week nite free. lol Earliest I've been home so far is... 10:30pm I think?? lol Muz get used 2 working life, stretching myself & balancing my time & commitments. *phew*

There were a lot of things tat happened since my last entry which I wanted 2 blog down, but juz didn't have e time. But e summary of it is tat whenever I'm sad or angry, or do not know wat 2 do, God always sends an angel (meaning ppl) 2 perk my day, build me up & strengthen & encourage me.

I thank U God for Your love & care.
When I'm weak You are strong,
You're my feet when I can't move on,
You're the light in the dark,
You're the whisper inside my heart.
& I surrender all to You.

My God is so good. There's no changing that.

A relationship once established cannot be broken unless u choose 2 allow it 2 die.

Wanna thank a few ppl who have impacted my these 2 weeks,

Julia- her dedication & laughter is contagious. never once have i heard her complain although she's stretched 2 e max & lacks sleep.
Jennifer Lam- her encouraging & inspiring msgs also perk me up, & her contagious laugh & sincerity touch my heart. Go teacher :)
Jennifer Teh (aka mother)- haha.. thanks 4 listening
Jeremy (aka the bird)- for being my good friend & taking all my nonsense for soooo many years. haha.. thanks for all e lobangs man. ;)
Most of all I wanna thank my Lord Jesus, 4 He was e 1 who sent all these angels mentioned above, & for His constant encouragement. The walks & talks we've had brings me closer in love w Him & builds me up 2 be a better man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home