Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Monday, July 24, 2006

Cleaning In Progress..

Had a long talk w God. Seemed i paced around my hall like 50+ times. Haha.. But somehow when u r in God's presence, e journey doesn't seem so tough or so long.

Sunday service was good. Pastor is in e series of making marriage work. Talk about certain things u have 2 let go 2 make a relationship work. Really changed my mindset as i realise if i wanna really make it work, there r a lot of things I have 2 do 2 prove myself.

Was quite upset today. Many ppl who said they were coming 4 StrikeForce training backed out last min. Talked 2 my ppl, challenged & encouraged them, but somehow it still irks on me how we've gone so far & done so much, yet many ppl have not caught e vision! Maybe I'm juz being too demanding.. But I'm some1 who won't let a person get left behind. I wanna be faithful 2 God over e lives He has put into my hands. Help me God, coz many times I'm lost & do not know wat 2 do. Plz fill me w more of U, 2 e point of overflowing, if not I have nothing 2 offer them. U r e Light, I am Your mirror, I juz wanna shine 4 U my Lord.

Had an arguement in e evening. Am I that stifling & unreasonable? Why izzit whenever I try 2 encourage & lighten up e situation, it seems 2 be taken -vely by e other party? Lord plz help me have a breakthrough in this area. I'm @ e end of e road Lord & do not know wat 2 do. Plz be e center of e relationship so as not 2 have confussion & misunderstandings.

Love suffers long & is kind;
Love does not envy;
Love does not parade itself,
Is not puffed up.

Does not behave rudely,
Does not seek its own,
Is not provoked,
Thinks no evil;
Does not enjoy in iniquity,
But rejoices in the truth;

Bears all things,
hopes all things,
endures all things.

Love NEVER fails.

1 Cor 13:4-8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home