Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Friday, July 14, 2006

God Shows Me His Goodness Today..

Woke up real early today. Like 9am. Early coz i slept like 3-4am. But somehow I feel refreshed. Had a great time w my Lord last nite. Really poured out my heart 2 Him & e amazing thing is, He always gives a loving response, showing me He's always there & He cares.

Went 2 play golf w my dad. Not really into e game right now, it's like not e right season. But I guess God had other plans. Bonded w my dad, we got closer, or should i say i understand my dad better & wat he's going through. Had a good game. Scored so good it's as if i had not stopped 4 months. haha.. Lost my hp on e course, but thank God I found it hidden in e thick grass like a needle in a haystack.

Made a few calls 2 Bro Boon in Taiwan regarding his van which we sent 4 servicing. E service charge was $766! & they wanted 2 change e rear view wiper 4 $19 & e engine center mounting which cost $161!!! So includidng GST, e total cost would amount 2 more than $1,000!! My goodness!! But PRAISE GOD!!! After a few overseas call & speaking 2 e person-in-charge they found that e parts were still under warrenty! So Bro Boon can save on e $161. HALLELUJAH!!

Cleared up a BIG misunderstanding juz now. I really hate miscommunication, & even worse, e lack of communication. It always leaves a wrong impression & gives way 2 misunderstanding & feelings getting hurt. We had a short talk on msn & things r cleared now. Thank U Holy Spirit 4 intervening on my behalf. It will take time & energy 4 trust 2 be reinstated. I will put in e effort.

All in all, God answered all my sorrows in a day. All that I give 2 Him, He has shown faithful 2 turn it around, & I will praise Him 4 that. Not all things r perfect, but He has shown me His favor & shown me that thing do work out when we truet in Him IN HIS TIMING. Bcoz of this I will love Him & trust Him even more.

I love U Abba Father
I love U Holy Spirit
I love U Jesus my Saviour

A man without a vision perish,
A man with a vision can do great things,
A man running with a vision from God
can do even more & has no limits 2 how far he can go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home