Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Friday, June 30, 2006

*Poof*

Have been having 4hrs of sleep e last few nites. Dad still sick, but he's getting better. @ least he can eat & move about now. Thank U Jesus 4 ur healing.

Dad woke me up @ 8am. Thought I was late meeting Bro Boon. Turned out he was hungry (which is a good sign), so went went 4 breakfast. He had 1 prata. After that he slept like a baby. :) Met Bro Boon @ his place @ 10am. Heidi was still sleeping. She's so cute! :) Can't imagine wat it'll be like when I have my own kids in future. HaHa.. :)

Reached e airport @ 11am. Didn't know Bro Boon & Sis Angela were so intimate. Right when he stepped through e check in couter, she missed him already! HaHa.. 16 more dayz 2 go till he comes back. :p

Reached home @ 1pm, had lunch w dad. Rested till 3pm, then it was bz bz bz all e way. Sent Sis Angela & Heidi 2 Bro Boon's mom's place, which was opposite Zhu's workplace. :) Went 2 collect e equipment then pick her up again. Reached Fulerton @ 5:30pm.

We were e opening item 4 a coperate dinner. Everybody was in their gown & suits & we were there 2 shock them out of their seats! ;p We were pretty nervous as this was e 1st time Bro Boon was not around. Thank God we rose up 2 e occasion & did a splendid job! We did make a few mistakes here & there, & we did speed up a lot, :p but we were lively & exciting. Finally received praise from Jennifer, but felt I didn't really hit my mark after watching e video. Muz work more on expressing myself & interacting w e audience (showmanship). Overall we did pretty well. When ur leader is not around, u have 2 choose: 2 be laid back, or 2 step up 2 e plate & take up e responsiblilty. I believe all of us rose 2 another level.

Went 2 have dinner w e easterners after picking Heidi up & sending her & Sis Angela home. Reached home @ 11pm, & feeling tired. But it was a fulfilling day. I have Jesus 2 thank 4 tat. Coz inspite of having not enough sleep & e situation @ home, He gave me strength & e Holy Spirit 2 guide me. Thank U Lord. =D

The Lord is my shepard; I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul; He leads me in rightousness
ForHis name's sake.

Ps 23:1-3


Bro Boon & Heidi after Sunday service. Isn't she adorable! ^-^

view from Bro Boon's living room

cute!!

act cute!! ^v^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home