Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Discipleship In Progress..

What an exciting day. Woke up late. Overslept.. Oops.. Got e equipment down late, but praise God they got everything through. Sent Bro Boon off @ e airport & thank God I was early this time. Spent some time w Heidi & saw how in love Bro Boon & Sis Angela were. HaHa..

Poor Jennifer, she missed her flight bcoz her passport was void. She spent more than $50 in cab fair rushing 2 get e paperwork down, hoping 2 make e flight, but 2 no avail. Alas she had 2 spend e nite w Sis Angela. Hopefully she can get all e paperwork done by tomorrow morning & catch e afternoon flight. She's already on a tight budget & all this has 2 happen. But everything that happens happen 4 a reason! :)

Went down 2 Bro Boon's place. Fellowship w Sis Angela & Jennifer. We spent most of our time playing w Heidi actually. She's so cute! Getting cuter & prettier as e days go by. :) But once she's fallen asleep, fellowship turned into discipleship.

I'm so blessed 2 have a great leader & his wife discipling me. Many ppl think that we come 4 StrikeForce prac juz 2 have a good time. But it is more than that. If u press in, & r humble 2 avail urself 2 serve, e amount of discipleship & intermacy is expounding! I thank God 4 Bro Boon who disciples me in e way I play & do things, he sharpens 2 pushes me2 be better. I thank God for Sis Angela who is able 2 get into e matter of e heart & bring it out. In a way, Bro Boon build up my character & spirit & Sis Angela build me up emotionally & spiritually.

As I said above, all things that happens happen 4 a reason. Jennifer & I learned a great deal from Sis Angela today. :D & e way of discipleship is sooo different, yes they r our leaders, but they @ times they speak 2 us on a friendship & more intermate level. I thank U God 4 answering my prayers & giving me leaders whom I can relate 2 & who can help me. People I can open up 2 & not be afraid. :) Did a lot of things I shouldn't have done, & in e process, lost the thing I hold the dearest. Father, I'm believing U 4 other things as well. As I trust in U, U will fill my spiritual tank up as well as my emotional tank. When U r in e centre of things, all things work 4 e good of those who love U & obey ur commandments. All in Ur perfect time.


All I Need Is You Lord
Is You Lord
All I Need Is You

All I Need Is You Lord
Is You Lord
All I Need Is You

You Hold, The Universe
You Hold, Everyone On Earth
You Hold, The Universe
You Hold, You Hold
All I Need Is You...

You Are My World, You Are My God
& I Lay Down My Life For You
You Are My Lord, The One I Love
No One Could Ever Take Your Place

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home