Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Shack!

A lot happened today.. Dad fell sick, didn't have much of an appetitte. Had half a bowl of congee & a few pieces of fingerfood 4 e whole day, he slept e whole day too.

After media brief, rushed back home 2 buy e congee 4 my dad. Was soo worried coz he looked so pale when i came back. Thank God after eating I brought him 2 see e doc n now he's looking better & sleeping soundly now. 1st time i never hear him cough @ nite. *phew* :) Thanks 4 ur prayers gir, it really works! ;D

E reason I started blogging was bcoz i was down @ 1 point of time & usually writing gets my spirits up. HaHa.. But lately, i've been getting off focus. Been talking about other things & fosaking e glory due 2 Him. So gonna get back on track! =D He deserves e HIGHEST PRAISE! HALLELUJAH!!! All that i'm doing now, although tiring & draining, is 4 HIS GLORY! & HE will give me e strength & annointing 2 pull through. For 'it's not by might, nor by power, but by HIS SPIRIT!!' HALELUJAHHH!!! So i will do my BEST! & God will come through 4 me. 'He knows my thoughts, but HIS thoughts r HIGHER than my thoughts, & HIS WAYS better than my ways!' He knows e desires of my heart & as i do my best 4 my Lord, He will come through 4 me! HALLELUJAH!!!

Gotta wake up @ 5:30am later. I love u LORD & I trust in U. Good nite my Lord...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home