Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Friday, June 23, 2006

Life's Full of Surprises! ;)

Went for CG juz now. Sherin, Vincent & Gary have been transfered over. Was relaxing when I heard Sherin comment, "oh no! my guitarist will be late!"

When I heard that, I instinctively sat down beside her & listened 2 her practise by herself. At that moment I heard e Holy Spirit saying, "U'll play 4 this CG." Laughed quietly in my heart in a wishful thinking kind of way. Thought it was impossible coz I was here 4 make up CG, I didn't practise & I deemed it as 1 of those fantasy thoughts running through my mind. But lo & behold, when Jo arrived & we sat down 4 CG 2 begin, Sherin passed me e guitar, "Jo wants u 2 play!" *dang* de-javu! This taught me a valueable lesson: Never doubt e still small voice.. HaHa :D

Had NDP prac last nite. Only 10 of us w e other schools. This is 2 show case 2 d media ppl so they can prepare 4 e promoting & coverage on e actual day. T'was a very sad day 4 me. We didn't really give our best. During e 1st run, we were very unsure of wat 2 do. Bro Boon gave us a pep talk after that. During e 2nd run, he was still dissatisfied w our performance, & this time he specifically mentioned that my movement was not sharp. 3rd time we went out. Gave e best I knew how, but somehow my best was not enough. :( Was really mad @ myself. Coz this was e next closest I've seen 2 Bro Boon gonna blow up. E last time I caused him 2 blow up was 4 e same reason when we were preparing 4 our Osaka trip, & I vowed never 2 repeat e same mistake again. From strength 2 strength, from glory 2 glory. I WILL DO MY BEST!!

Now that my examz r over, have 2 plan 4 e future:
1) wanna get e guangguangko part right
2) perfect crosshand & play UDM again
3) complete e bible by e end of e year
4) disciple some1 or some1s
5) 4 that 2 happen, I have 2 discipline myself & accept discipleship
6) get a good job
7) be greater in love w God & have a more intermate relationshp w Him.

perfect 7. HaHa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home