Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Packed Neck High!!

Had prac juz now, 5:30pm-8pm. It's like 5 /7 days we've been having prac, feel a little drained. May be due 2 lack of sleep as well. Need spend moer time w my dad. Think he's missing my mom a lot. She's been in Australia almost a month now, coming back next monday.

Lots of gigs coming up. On top of that, we've got NDP rehearals. Bro Boon leaving 4 Taiwan on Thursday, so we'll be on our own 4 @ least 2 gigs. Gulp! Was supposed 2 play e octopus GuangGuangko, but was not confident. E feeling I had during prac was as if I aws plunging down a waterfall. But I'll get it by e next gig! I can do ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me! & muz put in lots of hard work. :p

Supposed 2 go back after prac, but Jennifer came juz as we were about 2 leave! So we all ended up going 4 dinner @ like 10pm!! After dinner we did planning. Huge logistics need 2 be done & we'll be packed packed packed! :p


lol bz weeks ahead!!

leaders @ work!

deep in thought

DarShan & LingLing

where am I?? taking e pics.. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home