Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Germany Wins Through Penalties! Woaho!!

Yeah!! Wat an exciting match! So much yellow cards & injury. There was even a fight after e game! lol

Dad woke me up @ 7:30am today! So early! I promised 2 go up Malaysia w him 4 a game of golf. A game I enjoy but so forgotten how 2 play. lol Actually set my alarm clock @ 9:30am, so only had 4hrs of sleep again. haha.. Had breakfast in Malaysia. 2 bowls of my favourite, meepok, which cost us RM$20!!! Expensive even by our standard! But it was good. :p Reached e golf course @ 10am & found tat it was closed 4 a competition. lol So we came all e way up juz 2 have breakfast. :p Reached home @ 11:30am?? Both me & my dad went straight 2 sleep. We were actually very tired, dad also didn't sleep much last nite, but we were too stuborn 2 admit it. lol :p

Met Zhu @ her workplace @ 9:15pm. Didn't know she was working till 10pm. E mocha I bought from Auntie Annie's melted away & tasted horrible. :p Had a GREAT TIME, even if it was only 2 send her home. Every minute spent is worthwhile. :) Watched e Germany Argentina match w my dad. Was so exciting I was shouting! lol We msged back & forth throughout 2nd half onward. It's so much cheaper 2 call, but somehow she doesn't like 2 talk on e phone. HaHa.. Personal preferance I guess. :p

Better turn in soon. Sentosa gig tomorrow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home