Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ultimate Drum Machine!

UDM.. Also known as Ultimate Drum Machine, is the pride & joy of StrikeForce. Whole home designed & made, it shows e creativity & innovation of our very own ppl. An attribute I thought didn't exist in Singaporeans when it comes 2 d arts & entertainment. In a way, I thank God He called me into this ministry, & caused me 2 find my place here.

So far we have 2 versions of e UDM. The bulkier version 1 consists of 2 timbales spouts out a considerable amount of water & is harder 2 play. Version 2 is half its size, consisting of only 1 timbale. Its water dispensing system is not as powerful thus sometimes not having e desired effect.

I had e privilege 2 perform on version 2 during e National Day Parade Sponsors dinner. Didn't go exactly as I had planned. :p Forgot 2 on my UDM, was difficult 2 play due 2 e water getting into my eyes & my lights were njot working! :'( But it's ok.. From strength 2 strength, glory 2 glory. I will continue 2 train hard! ( that's 1 reason Y i was allowed 2 play in e 1st place :p ). Hopefully I can play it too on e actual NDP parade finale. For that 2 happen. I muz JIAYOU & continue 2 train hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home