Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Monday, June 05, 2006

Emerged!

WOOOAAAAHHH!!!! HERE WE COME! HERE WE COME!!!

Wahahaha.. Wat a wonderful Emerge conference we had. Didn't intend 2 go as it was right smack in e middle of 2 of my hardest paper on thursday & tuesday, but somehow GOD always sets me up 4 HIM.

HaHa.. & I love u 4 that Holy Spirit. Coz U always set me up 4 an appointment w U & my LORD even when I am bz. :) Had 2 go down 2 help out w StrikeForces new UDMs. Actually wanted 2 stay only till e end of e performance then go hit my books, but e presence of GOD was so thick that I was compelled 2 stay; & thank GOD too, coz I really enjoyed HIS presence worshipping & praising my lungs out. :p I juz love being in HIS presence.

Funny thing happened today though. Woke up kinda late. Was rushing 4 service, I was in e toilet brushing my teeth & stuff when my imagination started running, u nkow e kind where u make belief u r a warrior or hero kind.. Then I saw a forest & in e forest there were enemies hiding inside. Then i saw foxes being tied by their tails & their tails set on fire & sent into e forest 2 burn out e enemies! Then I aws thinking, "Y use 2 foxes instead of 1?!" Little did I know Pst Kong aws gonna preach about it in juz less than an hours time. lol E Holy Spirit sureee has a sense of humour, & HE set me up 4 an encounter w GOD AGAIN! LOLOLOLOL!!! Love U Holy Spirit! WWOOOOAAHHHH!!!!

Sat w SF during e finale! Felt more freed up w them & really let loose during praise & worship, 1 heart 1 mind. We cleared e stage after e conference. E hall is TOTALLY empty now. Tiring, but I love doing it. Muz take care of my back though.. Can feel it weakening.

Gonna konk out now. Have 2 b @ expo @ 12pm 2 set up stage. Hopefully I'll have e energy 2 study after that. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home