Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Finally!

Praise GOD my exams r over!! Hallelujah!! Really wanna praise GOD, coz HE was w me through most of my exams..

Really thought I could pull through w shear hardwork & determination, but I was proven wrong. 2 days b4 my final paper, i thought i had everything covered, but alas i found i was 7 chapters short! That's like half my course material!! U can imagine e panic i went through. But praise GOD when i looked through e notes a day b4 e paper, i eralized it was very much tied 2 e other subjects i had taken! & when I sat 4 e paper, most of e questions were similar 2 wat I've done b4! Praise GOD!!! HaHa..

Finally my examz r over, now can concentrate on a few things which have been burning in my heart 4 soo long.
1) focus on building up e ministry.
  • now that I'm freed up, I can help strengthen & build ppl up. Realize a lot of discipleship is needed.

2) build up relationship

  • was having prob talking during my examz. 1 reason was bcoz of my insecurity, e other is bcoz of my forcefulness. Both don't attract, but repel instead. Learnt it e hard way. :p Thank GOD she's a forgiving person & we can talk now, but like says " women forgive in installments." which i find is sooo true! So i have 2 carry myself well, do my best & grow from glory 2 glroy! ;) slowly & surely wins e race.
  • needa spend more time w my CG. like wat was preached during CG, we needa fellowship w GOD, we also needa fellowship w HIS ppl. HaHa..

KeKe.. Gonna turn in. so tired.. So much training right after examz, didn't catch enough sleep. Now I'm down w a cold & it sucks, coz it feels draggy doing anything. Had 2 lie down a few times during MTT today. Haiz... Muz we healthy 2 effectively glorify GOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home