Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Sunday, May 21, 2006

ZZzz..

Man am I sleepy.. Thank GOD 4 His supernatural strength. W/o it, I wouldn't have been able 2 make it through e day.

Woke up @ 8am by Jo's msg, "Where r u? I'm almost reaching." *Ding*Ding*Ding* alarm bells started ringing in my head. Set my alarm clock @ 7:30, but juz refused 2 get out of bed. Jo never msg b4, so I juz thank GOD she did. lol

"Anything that can go wrong will go wrong!" This theory was proven during CG:
1stly- bcoz of my schedule, I wasn't able 2 try out e songs 4 CG until today, & we were doing e new song 'Let's Get Loud!'
2ndly- Vincent arrived late. He helped me 2 print e chords (no printer), 8:45 i think. When he reached, he realised that he didn't bring e chords!
3rdly- when we tried 2 log onto e internet 2 get e chords, there was something wrong w e connection. Took about 10min b4 we could log in
4thly- while waiting, I tried e worship w Jo ( some old songs which i love). Somehow no flow.
5thly- when e praise was ready, we couldn't get e right tempo. We were rushing e song.
6thly- when I went out 2 settle down, e CG was praying, couldn't find my stuff, more imporatantly my spectrum, w/o which I couldn't play e guitar.
LoL soooo much misfortune.

During praise felt my arms giving way bcoz e previous day's events. Was a little disheartened. During worship, I couldn't feel GOD presence @ all. Saw that Jo was also distracted.. But GOD is good, he reminded me that worship is a matter of attitude, our surroundings shouldn't affect us. Like when Paul was stoned, ship wrecked & thrown into prison, even though he was doing GOD's work, he didn't blame GOD, instead he worshipped Him. Closed my eyes & worship, & slowly, I felt His presence come. Sometimes we have 2 push away our surroundings & focus in on e 1 we r worshipping, not on e job we r doing. When I opened my eys, could that Jo had cried, but was recovering from it. There's 1 thing which GOD had been speaking 2 me but till now I'm still learning 2 do: Leaders move even when no 1 else is willing 2. :p

Rushed 4 Service after that. Lydia sat w us as she came 4 make up. Had a good talk w her. Muz keep praying 4 her, surface always looks good but when u go deep, u see more. Sermon was FANTASTIC! Talked about Daniel. How Daniel was in e world, excelling in his field, looked & was like e world, but he was 1 of 3 most rightous men in e bible. Through him, e King of Babylon, e most corrupted nation in e world, had 2 acknowledge that e GOD of Daniel is god of all! Talking about making an impact in e marketplace! Even Jesus was so normal, it took a kiss 2 identify him 2 e Romans. So we r in e world, but not products of e world. We belong 2 GOD. Neither legalistic nor wreakless. We r balanced w e Holy Spirit 2 guide us. I pray that some1 will see that. Many times when I tell her things or ask her 2 do something, she seems constrained, like wat we should or should not comment or do. Well like e bible says, show love 2 those weaker in faith. But I still love her 4 her innocence. It's juz that it has yet 2 be tested true. :p

Was supposed 2 go out w her & S & J, but she had another appointment. Was so sad. When I tried 2 talk 2 her also, she seemed 2 draw away, as if she's afraid. Hmmm... GOD in ur time, U will do a work in her life as u have done in mine. I believe in U, take her up a few levels plz! In ur hands I commit.

Finally. So early. Think I can sleep now. HaHa.. Sleep deprevation. Gotta chiong my studies tomorrow.

things I got 4 her birthday. expensive? yes! but when u love some1, u'll give e person e best!
took 2 months 2 do e foldings. tedious, but i also believe in being creative & putting in ur own effort ;)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home