Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Good, Bad & Ugly.. lol

Went 2 have my hair cut. Think God made me w short hair. Definately look better. Look less sleepy, more fit. Caught a few ppl looking my way after that. lol

Saw Serene @ City Hall she was going 4 make-up artist meeting. Had dinner w her @ Carl's Jr. Spent $21 on juz 2 of us. The portion was soooo big we couldn't finish our burgers & hardly touched our fries. We both learned a valueable lesson today: Never go 2 Carl's Jr unless 2 u running on an empty tank! lol

Finally bought my stuff. Thanks 2 Serene whole helped me. Sadly my 1st paper is on her birthday. :( Furthurmore she doesn't have time 2 spare. Double whammy.. :(

But I trust in God, everything in due time & season runs it's course. God makes all things beautiful in HIS TIME. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home