Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Sunday, May 14, 2006

3 Dayz N Some More!!

Hallelujah!! Attended all 3 dayz of Pst Phil's meeeting. Was really pleased by e word. There r 3 pastors, apart from Pst Kong, I really respect & will attend all their meetings if I could.
1) Dr Bernard- teacher of e word
2) Dr Ulf- teacher, visionary, apostle
3) Pst Ulf- prophet, inspirer, example setter

Was really blessed e last 3 dayz. Although had 2 queue n have NDP training, though many a times I was forcing myself 2 keep awake, e msg of God always revives e Spirit as we come hungry 2 connect w God. Really wanna thank God, coz 4 e last 3 dayz, I wantde 2 be as close front as possible, but by e time I got in, almost all e front was booked. But God always provides when a person earnessly seeks & find. Praise God on Friday, I got seats in front of choir. Sat we managed 2 push 4 e choir side agin when there was none left. Sun everbody couldn't wake up, so had 2 hold e seats myself. Was quite disappointed actually, I was ok when everybody was late, since most of them stay quite far, but when they realised e seats were a little scattered, they wanted 2 seat way behind!! My God! I was like, r u hungry 4 e word, or r u playing church. Instead of trying find ways 2 squeeze in front, they chose e convenient way. Somebody once comentde b4: "U can't force ur way!" but when a man has a vision & he knows wat he's doing, he can't help but go 4 excellence & result. Thank God they finally decided 2 squeeze down front. Got seats right in front of e pulpit. Hurrah!!! Mom came 4 service on Friday. Praise e Lord!!

Pst talked about coming 2 a new level of faith & prayer. Prayer releases God's power. Not our ideas or work. U can plan all u want, but if God is not there, u r only wasting ur time. Love e way he relates 2 God. Been talking 2 God in a more intermate way, like I do w a friend. There r times when I'd juz walk around e room, there times when I'd juz stare out e window. There was 1 nite I was worshipping & a word came: "when u worship me, e angels cannot help but worship as well." lol angels r all around us all e time, somehow that day as I worshipped, I imagined leading e angels in worshipping as well, as if I was e worship leader. lol Had a marvolous time. moral of e story: When e Holy Spirit leads, juz flow w Him, no matter how ridiculous it may sound like. lol Try it, u'd be surprised urself. ;)

Really tired. Had training Sat afternoon b4 service, Sun helped pack up e stage b4 going 4 prac. A lot of gigs coming up. Examz around e corner too. Feeling e stress.. Taking slow on e performances, but during training, more is required examz or no examz. :p So have 2 rise up & increase my capacity. Was really impressed by Zhu too. Although she hasn't really been coming 4 prac, she managed 2 get her part quite fast, onli she needs more confidence. I have faith in her. She's really bz too w her work, FYP & NDP training. Next week is her birthday yet she got no time 2 celebrate. Muz pray 4 her if u know who she is.

Muz be more encouraging instead of demanding more from a person.
"A leader knows e way, goes e way & shows e way." So instead of pushing, I muz be an example, so when ppl see how much burden I have yet I'm able 2 overcome, they too will be motivated & inspired. Then when I speak, it'll carry weight & ppl will listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home