Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Friday, May 12, 2006

My God is an awesome God!!

Was feeling rather down juz now. Feel like I was falling sick & wasn't feeling so good emotionally. Juz When I wanted 2 sleep it off, God sent an angel! Yes He did! Her name is Elizebeth Gail Wilmot, my childhood friend. :) Thanks gal.. @ e moment when iwas almost asleep, she sent me an innocent pic msg. But through it, He showed me that He cares, He's thinking of me & that there r others out there who cares for me too. :) I realised I needed 2 enter God's presence. Sleeping won't make matters better, it juz stores up e trash. It's like e house is dusty & dirty, n instead of sweeping up e mess, u sweep it under e carpet! So instead of cleaning, u r juz accumulating, which makes e situation now even worse! lol

Had a great time in God's presence; I always do nowadays. Thank U Jesus. :)
Started by dedicating e time 2 God (It always help ;) ). The song "My God Is An Awesome God" came into my head. Simple song w only 4 lines:

MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD
HE REIGNS FROM HEAVEN ABOVE
WITH WISDOM, POWER & LOVE
MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD

It's an old yet powerful song. Sang it for ages.. Soon I found myself first jumping, then dancing, then twirling round my room!!! Was reminded of king David, how he took off his robes & danced b4 God. lol It's great 2 b able 2 express urself b4 e King of Kings sometimes. God desires a relationship w us, not a ritual routine of bowing down, clasping of hands kind of prayer.. We muz come out of our box. Be led by e Holy Spirit. ;)

God knows our needs & desires of our heart, but sometimes we ourselves don't! That's Y it is written, 2 pray & make our request known 2 God is for our benefit! Coz when we pray, we edify ourselves & it is through prayer we really come 2 know wat we really want! It's like thinking "I'm thirsty & need a drink", & saying out loud: "I'm thirsty! I need a drink!" It produces 2 different results. Sometimes by juz thinking it, e need for it is not that great, coz it's juz a thought. But when u say it out loud, u edify wat u r feeling & take decisive action! Talk about Power of Confession! So I know wat I want in my head, but I'll keep confessing, edifying myself, & walk towards my goal! Amen!

Got charged up n energized, God filled up my emotional tank, & e sickly feeling turns out 2 b hunger pangs. *growwl* lol. Praise U Jesus. Gonna grab a bite then hit e sack. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home