Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Thursday, May 11, 2006

What a Day..

The title says it all. *phew* I'm poofed. Woke up @ 11am, went 2 have lunch w my parents then went Bras Basah Mac 2 study w Davin, YuZhen & ShiYi.

2 CG leaders & 1 soon 2 be, had a great time w them, Davin started his matchmaking nonsense again. lol Don't understand Y some ppl r so fearful of CG leaders. They r also human, they eat, drink, & know how 2 have fun too, yet some ppl feel uptight & unnatural around them. Guess it's e kind of relationship they choose to build. Some ppl open up, some build a defensive wall for fear of being classifed as worldly.. :s Mental block. Muz pray for good, strong relationships 2 be built. Relationships not based on fear & rules, but on respect & openess. If not it'll only be a barrier preventing growth.

Studied 3hrs then went 2 Kallang 2 recky the place for this sat workout. Went 2 my tuition kids place after that. He'd finished his examz, but I promised 2 go swimming w him, so my word is my bond. haha.. Really love kids. They're a joy 2 be w. In future I hope 2 have 3 kids. ;)

Every man muz have a vision, a purpose 2 run after. Without which a man is aimless, dead, out of God's will! Feeling a little disappointed, coz lately, a few have not been so encouraging. In many cases they seem 2 be right in wat they say. But hey! The vision is mine, so I'll run e course w diligence. A man plans his ways, but God directs his path. If something doesn't work out, CHANGE E METHOD. God never said 2 change e dream! Would Pst Kong or Rev Ulf be where they r if they were so easilt affected by wat others say? Thank God 4 e book of Job, coz many times when i feel like giving up, I'm reminded of him. He was a Godly man, & he had a vision that he will worship God & honor Him inspite of his situation. Although his close friendz did not see eye 2 eye w him. He knew wat he was doing, & where he was going. Thank God 4 his faith, w/o it, I wouldn't find e courage or strength 2 carry on. Thank God 4 e bible. (L) :D

Went 2 watch MI3 w Irenus, Bryan & Kenneth. Great show! 11/10 on goodness. :) It's of this secret agent who decided 2 stop field work & teach recruits instead becoz he decided 2 settle down. However when his newly wedded wife got kidnapped, he went all e way out 2 save his wife. Even did a lot of silly things that almost got him killed. HaHa.. It is true. A man will do all things 4 e 1 he loves, even if it kills him. ;p

God I trust in U.
Even if the world was for me but U r not,
all that I have in my heart will fail.
The rains will come, fire will break out,
all e planning in e world cannot stop Ur Hand.
Who can command U or tell U wat 2 do?
Was not all created for Ur glory?


So I will trust in U my God,
my Alpha & Omega; beginning & end,
Out of love & compassion U created,
2 glorify & reflect Ur Greatness.
A man may plan his ways,
but U r the 1 who directs his path.
U r upright, U r Holy, U r faithful.
Man may fail but U never fail.
So I will trust in U & wait upon U,
my Lord, my God, my 1st love.

Sometimes it's so much easier expressing oneself in writing.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home