Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm a Charged Up Prayer Warrior!

Was an awesome svc today. Reached @ 5pm. Thought of having dinner then queue, but apparently there was a queue since 12pm! WoW.. Talk about being hungry 4 e word.

Thank God! When I went in, many of the seats were already booked, but an empty space 6 rows from e front on e choir side caught my eye. Apparently there were ppl standing there, but they were not occupying e seat. It's as if God had reserved those seats 4 me. lol Mom came 4 svc today. Praise God! The last time she came was during our time @ holiwood theatre. She sat w my uncle way back. Where I was sitting was too loud 4 her. lol But praise God she came.Think it encouraged her too, coz my mom is a prayer warrior. She's so faithful, she prays 2-3 times a day. Once in e morning when she wakes up, sometimes in e afternoon, & b4 she sleeps. God always seems 2 listen 2 her prayers. ;)

Wat a great svc. When singing e praise song, I almost cried as e lyrics seaped into my soul. Pst Phil talked about rising up 2 a new level of prayer. Not of whimpy little weak prayers, but praying like how God will feel. Spent most of e time praying in e Spirit. He also touched slightly on having e vision that God put in us 2 be rekindled. On e whole, God was speaking 2 me. All that I've gone through & written in my blog those far, was a build up, a preparation 4 today. So when God speaks through Pst Phil, I can relate 2 it. Many times during e sermon, I felt God saying: "this msg is for u." I love U my God, & I'll love U more & more each day. :D

Feel so charged up & loved by God. Was so tempted 2 give up on my vision & start a new 1, but God never ever askes us 2 change our vision, but 2 overcome!
God sees a situation here on earth, He is burdened by it, but He instead of doing something about it, He puts e burden into OUR HEARTS! So when we see e same situation, we r also burdened by it & Y ask God: "God! How?" When WE set e problem b4 God, He charges us 2 pray & WE do something about it.
Many ppl get e above equation all jumbled up. So when things r not going our way, pray, pray, pray, believe, do & trust God. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home