Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tired!

Wat a long day. *phew* Set my alarm clock @ 11am, but was woken up by lots of msg @ 10am. Had 5hrs sleep. HaHa..

Met Liz for lunch. She so cheeky. Reminds me of e times we had when we were little & still depending on our parents 2 bring us around. We would tease each other & I'd pull her hair. Made her cry a few times too. HaHa. But now, WoW, young woman already.. Independent & witty.. Can tease me back now. :p Went 2 e food court @ Suntec. As usual, she dumped me w all her greens. *tsktsk* bad girl. I'll tell ur mom next time I see her. :p Had Ben & Jerry's after that. Full chocolate overload. lol juz e way I like it. Yummy :p. So sinful. She was supposed 2 go home after that, but she dared me 2 walk all e way 2 Takashimaya. Poor girl was sweating e way there, but hey! We had a good cardio workout. ;)

Was so sleepy after that I could hardly focus on studying. Dozed off a few times. :p Met Bro Boon @ Fort Canning. ToTo performing there. Got e van from him & rushed down 2 PA. Tried e rapanick patr. Cool! I love e sound of it. Tried e firecracker too. :) Wasn't really satisfied w today's prac. There was something missing apart from e tightness, e X factor that made us unique. Haizz..

Sent e van back 2 Bro Boon @ Fort Canning @ 10:30. Was flat out. Forgot 2 lock e van. Kana again. lol :p Praise God my dad called! Offered 2 pick me up! Talk about giving sacrificially. God always provide. He always intervenes right on time when we need Him, when we do our best w/o complaining. lol Thank U Jesus. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home