Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

So Cute!!!

Mom cooked roast beef today. Was totally yummy!! She had 1 BIG meat, roasted it, sliced it into bite size pieces, made some gravy, & walla~ beef sandwiches!! YUMMY!! :p Missed home cooked food 4 1 month. Wolfed down 5 or 6 of them i think. lol There goes my waistline. :p

Went 2 visit my grandma after that. Totally awesome! Got 2 see my 2 youngest cousins. They r soooo cute... 1 more WIP! lol He or she will be due end of e year I think. 3 is a good number. In future I'd also wanna have 3 kids. 2 boys, 1 girl hopefully. :p

Was supposed 2 have SF training @ nite, but cancelled due 2 bad weather. In e army we classify it as 'CAT 1' (lightning storm). Ended up having dinner w Ian & Neo @ Pasta Mania, Bugis. More fattening food. :p Love spending time w Neo. Such a great guy. His easy nature & optimism inspires me. :) Went 2 meet Ron 4 a few games of pool after that. Only @ 9pm did I remember that there was a Prayer Meeting tonite @ Jurong. Sheez! Talk about STM.

Was talking 2 some1 yesterday. That person says I behave v childish sometimes.. Wat 2 do, when I am who I am, ppl say I very fierce n unfriendly. Like that also ppl don't like. Haiz.. God I can only be who U made me 2 be. :)



KorKor likes 2 play w my drumstick, guitar & little djamba. Maybe when he grows up,
he'll be a worship leader. lol


MeiMei sleeping. Fell asleep beside her too.


OhOh..MeiMei wake up..


2 sleepy faces. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home