Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Day Of Fulfillment

Wat a day.. Was woken up by my dad. He was craving 4 laksa, carrot cake & thick black coffee, things he missed when in Sydney during e last 1 month. So had 2 drag myself out of bed.

Watched TV w my parents when we came back. Watched "1st Knight", set in King Authur's domain. The story was of bravery, lost trust regained, loyalty & love. Really like this kinda show. Feel I can relate a lot 2 it. Learn a lot too although it's juz a story.

Went 4 tuition after that. My kid's mid term test is on Wednessday. Muz pray earnestly 4 him. Gave him another test, didn't do as well as I'd expected, 75%. But it's still an GREAT accomplishment taking into consideration he failed last yr. :p The boy talked about backsliding on-line in e afternoon. Guess he was discouraged somehow. Encouraged him a bit. He was fine when I arrived 4 tuition.

Met up w Davin & e rest of SIM gang after that. Managed 2 squeeze in 3hrs of study. Was late in sending in SF updated particulars. So much 2 do. This guy, +30yrs started talking 2 me when I was studying, & all Wenfu could do was give a mischevious smile. Thanks man. Sent YuZhen home. Enjoy talking 2 her, she's so optimistic all e time. She really seems 2 know how go into a person's heart & relate. Thanks gal. ;) Less than a yr 2 go. I'll be praying 4 u. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home