Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Monday, May 08, 2006

Renewing My Mind!

WoW.. Wat a day.. Talk about being in God's favour.

Woke up late today. 9am! CG start @ 10am. Rushed my morning routines, had 2 clear 2 house a little parents coming back @ nite. :p Juz left my house when Serene called me. She found her way 2 Punggol when CG was @ Parkway!! The place she was @ was soo out of e way, no taxi wanted 2 take e call. lol Had 2 make a tough judgement call. It's pretty bad if e guitarist is late 4 CG, but I remember some1 once 'joked': "Darryl!! How could u leave ur sheep lost!" lol Thanks Millie. :p Made a detour. Arrived @ CG place @ 10:10am, Sis Jo & most of e members not there. Praise the Lord! :p Talk about doing wat is right & all things will fall into place..

Was supposed 2 go out w Serene 2 check something out. But then we made a detour.. Thanks.. U really made my day. :D

HPT was good today. Had 2 learn a new beat. Kindda like e groove. :) Out of e blue Jennifer asked me 2 teach MTT 2 play Alpha. Caught me off guard. Didn't prepare for it. Totally forgot e sequence. *pengz* Thank goodness managed 2 teach them e whole of part 'C' after making much error. lol :p Some of e guys were jamming w Bro Boon after prac. Was awesome! Wish i could upload it here.

After keeping our stores rushed 2 e airport 2 pick up my parents. Praise e Lord they're finally home after 1 LONG month. Was too quiet @ home. lol Kana scolded again when @ e airport. Forgot how many IEMs (In Ear Monitors) SF supposed 2 have. That was totally my fault. I must be more sharp in e things I do. Have 2 be accountable 2 God 4 e lives of e ppl & e equipment He has put in my hands. Pray, Pray, Pray, Apply, Aplly, Apply! I CAN DO IT THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!

Arms aching from yesterday's workout. Boy I needa get back in shape..
Am happy today. Breaking down e wall. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home