Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Praise God 4 His Grace! :D

HALLELUJAH!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!! I knew how 2 do ALL e questions for my exams today! A confirm 65+/75. E best part is that I studied 6 of 11 chapters & out of e 8 questions, 7 came from those 6 chapters!!! Muahahahaaa.. & I could do all of it! Praise God & I'll say again'PRAISE e LORD for HIS GOODNESS!' When u serve HIM & do ur best, HE always rewards. :)

Rested abit then went down 2 Hall 8 2 help set up d stage. Thought it'll last 2hrs e most, but alas! we were there 4-11pm. :p Really enjoy being in God's house, seeing e preparations for Emerge! & being involved in it. Saw our new creation: e Zorro's ( coz it's a single timbale by itself). Saw Sun & Dayan & Pst Kong. He looks sooo skinny up close. Muz pray 4 his health. He really has a BIG heart that's why he always wants 2 do his best & expects us likewise, if not we r only short changing ourselves from reaching our potential, e ppl around us who need 2 be touched & God coz we do not glorify Him! So saying, we fall short of HIS Glory. Therefore my new resoultion will be 'to give my best! & nothing less!'.

There's soooo much 2 do in SF. It's not only about drumming, but serving e mucis ministry as well by setting up e stage. Saw e ppl who sacrificed their time & energy 2 get e 8 Zorros up & running. They did so tiredlessly w/o complaining. Could see they were ppl of focus on a mission! Was inspired by ALL who came down today! SF function well as a team, & today I saw our teamwork in action. Really revitalize & re-energized me.

I wanna go 4 Emerge!! Better cheong my studies e next 2 dayz so I can attend thurs & fri nite. Made a mistake regarding my examz. It's this friday, tuesday, monday & wednesday. HaHa.. Blur liao.

Feeling sooo tired from e dayz events, but I'm HAPPY! It's a real fulfilling day! I LOVE U JESUS! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home