Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Friday, May 26, 2006

? ? ? ?

Praise GOD I managed 2 clear 2 chapters today w much understanding. Told myself I'd not get distracted today, but somehow I kept thinking of her.

She's been sick e past few days still. Msged her a lot of times today, but she didn't once reply. Makes me worry.. Is she ok? Is she eating properly? Did anything happen 2 her today? But all I get in reply is an uneasy silence.. *Haiz* I can only lean on GOD & trust that HE will come through 4 her.

Surrender wat u have 2 GOD,
what u prize & treasure most.
& GOD will do a work,
moulding & shaping,
polishing & refining,
& it will shine more beautiful & radiant than before.
GOD into UR hands I commit & trust.


Went 2 e food fair @ epxo 4 dinner. What a crowd! Wanted 2 take more pics, but ppl r so senstive about it. My dinner: thai pineapple rice, huge otah, my favourite pecking duck! *yummy* the guys preparing my duck. Cost me $12 altogether! Talk about expensive. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home