Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Monday, May 29, 2006

S T R E T C H E D ! ! !

Tired. Juz got home. Long long day today. Didn't wanna update blog, but it's been a few dayz since I last updated. Muz be responsible 2 my faithful readers. HaHa.. :p

Rolled myself out of bed this morning @ 9:30. Thanks Vincent 4 e morning call, w/o which i would have still been sleeping till noon. HaHa.. CG started @ 10:30, ended 12:30. Rushed Jo back 2 expo & picked Sisca & gang up on e way 2 CG. Kaixin's CG started @ 2 ended 3:30. Was late reaching Kranji camp 4 our combined NDP rehearsal. So paiseh! 30 of us went down, there were like 300 over other ppl there, but e organiser intro us over e PA system @ e stadium. All 300+ eyes looking @ us waving. HaHa.. we r really going places. Ppl everywhere know about us. :p Silly Yiling was down w fever yet she came down. Had 2 send her home aft e prac which ended @ 7pm then rushed down 2 PA 2 meet e 60 over others from SF invovled in NDP. Ended @ 10pm, but somehow reached home @ midnight. I'm poofed. Feeling so stretched this week, & e stretching will juz intensify in time 2 come.

Good word, having an intimate relationship w God. Many times this year, God has been speaking 2 me, but somehow it's never clear until service or CG day when God shows me a clearer pic. It's like on normal dayz, he gives a parable & on sat & sun, He explains it. In a way, He keeps me in suspense & more eager 2 wait upon Him. As a result I'm experiencing & loving Him more in my life. U can go 2 church, attend CG & serve, but still not know or experience God still! & I've talked 2 many ppl like that. Relationship building takes time, energy & effort. Even when u r tired, it is a choice we muz make 2 relate. Shutting up doesn't help anyway. Many times in e bible God doesn't say 2 give up or lose ur dream. Instead, He gives rest, energizes & recomissions again. Praise God 4 that.

Been a very long week for me. In e midst of my examz now & I'm feeling e stretch. Wanted 2 take a break from ministry, but then again, it is not possible. HaHa.. Almost everyday I was awaken by e ringing of my phone. Somehow there r a lot of things that needs 2 be done. There r sooooo many ppl, but only a handful of committed ppl. So sad. But I thank God, although I feel overly stretched, He's been rewarding me 4 my faithfulness. He's increasing my capacity & bringing me 2 places I never thought possible. Indeed God does not reward us based on our talents, but on our faithfullness! Praise God 4 that, coz He uses me, a man of little talent & shows me how important I am 2 Him & His plans.

Many times God plants great potential in us, but many times we say 'no God, it is too hard, I can't do it!' when we hit a little obstacle. Ppl may fail us, even those we think we can depend on, but God never fails us. BUT he also won't spoil us! Like a child learning how 2 swim, God will guide us, he'll support us, but there'll come a time when He'll let go of us! & many times we struggle & feel so afraid, but thank God He will not let us drown. He'll alsways pick us up, comfort us, & encourage us 2 try again till we get it right. That is why some ppl start a cycle & stay in e cycle a LONG LONG time. They never ever learn 2 overcome their little problem. So next time u r faced w a difficult task, or u feel like giving up, remember this. God never ever gave up on us though He knew of our stuborn nature & rebellion. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home