Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hellooo Blogspot!!!

Decided 2 change blog. Friendster doesn't support flashbox. So sad. Had 2 copy paste my last few entries. Still haven't got a hang of blogging yet.. But in due time, It'll be a stinch. ;) wish I could put smileys in. lol

Woke up @ 1pm. Couldn't find ppl 2 have lunch w, so ate by myself. Did 4 days worth of laundry. Ended up I didn't have anything nice 2 wear today. lol

Met Joanne & Jem for dinner @ Taka. Visited Zhu.. She's getting prettier & prettier everyday i see her. She's also getting close 2 Mr C. :( Feeling so lost. God I worship U & trust in U. Though I do not see e desired results now, I'll keep on keeping on. Plz guide me.

Ron staying over @ my place. He was dismissed @ midnight, have 2 report early tomorrow morning, so he decided 2 bunk out w me. Joanne & Serene gonna transfer over 2 E301. In a way it'll be like old timez, but think she's slightly affected by e change. No 1 likes sudden changes, esp when u've juz adapted 2 1. But some times God needs 2 shift us around till we r where we r supposed 2 be. And not all routes will be easy & painless. It's all a matter of exposure, maturity & timing. In God's season & time.

Have 2 get down 2 studying. Examz only a few days away & I'm totally not prepared. Too much on my mind: Examz, family, Zhu, NDP, SF. So much 2 do, so little time. Lord I trust all that I have into Ur hands 4 Ur glory. Plz strengthen & guide me everyday, every moment I have belongs 2 U.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home