Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I love U Jesus

Today was a marvelous day. Started out slow though. :p Had only 5hrs of sleep, but thank God for His strength. Got recharged during svc today. I love U Jesus.


Woke up late, 9am. Supposed 2 meet e rest @ expo then, but all of us overslept, except for Julia. lol Thank God for her faithfulness we got seats near e front.

Was really blessed by the word today, was actually falling asleep during svc, but suddenly e Holy Spirit woke me up saying," Hey! This is wat I've been telling u e past few weeks. Wake up!"

fervant - hot, on fire
passion - is fire on e inside that will show on e outside
- is a driving force which keeps u going & not burn out
intelligence alone gets u nowhere
passion + attitude does
enthusiasm + persistence = result
guard e fire, keep fueling it, coz it's our responsibility.
apathy- no passion
lukewarmness- serving God w/o offending e devil.

4 passion killers:

1. complacency
- let whatever u want 2 see take care of itself, meaning, let nature take it's course.
- age/time muz not stop u from going 2 where u muz be.
- juz when u think u've arrived, guess what, there's more! :)

2. difficult circumstances
- w/o problems, we will never learn 2 overcome.

3. unbalanced lifestyle
- doing too much will get u burned out.
- success- rhythem of work & rest, give & take, pushing & letting go. know e timing

4. familiarity


Fire Goers:

1. activate ur spiritual gift
- when u use ur gift, u get charged up/excited

2. associate w ppl of passion

3. return 2 ur 1st love
- get back 2 where u left off

4. pray 4 passion
- Jesus baptizes us w e Holy Spirit & fire.

WHAT U TOLERATE WILL NEVER CHANGE.
NEVER WAIT FOR TOMORROW.



Was really blessed. Feel so charged up & excited!! :) Want e book "God & the Davinci code" or something like that. So many claims & theory coming up. Need see wat God says about it.


Feeling very tired today. Not enough sleep. Suddenly during SF training today was bombarded w a lot of responsiblity. Bro Boon & Jennifer were not around till 6+. So had 2 oversee every1. Also had 2 teach e snare ppl around me. HaHa.. was learning too & had 2 teach everybody. Was kindda stressed coz there were drummers in my group, & due 2 my tiredness was afraid i'd be harsh 2 e ppl. :p Thank God that did not happen. For e 1st time, I played & ppl record. Honestly, I'm e least qualified among e performing pioneers. Thank God 4 His grace.

My God is GREAT. My God is AWESOME. My God is WONDERFUL. I love HIM, & I know HE loves me too. Sensed Him w me a lot today, altough there was much 2 do, God is always with me & for me. No matter wat happens, I will always love U LORD!

Sunday, April 30, 2006 Permalink Comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home