Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

In The Beginning..

Been wanting 2 start s blog for ages.. Finally got down to doing it. lol "Y start now?" U might ask. Let's juz say that certain events have occurred & I need an outlet. The need 2 let my heart out in a place where only God, I & my close friends will go to, w/o sounding like I'm in a pitiful or sorry state. Haha.. So in another words, this is a dumping ground for all e trash that happens, but more than that, I hope that by expressing myself, I can turn it around into something positive 2 encourage myself n hopefully my readers.

Been feeling really crappy lately.. I'm in love, but I can't seem 2 control my emotions. It seems that all I try 2 do turns out 2 be wrong, having a -ve effect. God help me!! I love her, but instead of attracting her 2 me & being a blessing 2 her, I'm repelling & irritating her. I try 2 know her more, understand her, but there is no breakthrough. Instead the matter gets worse! God plz help me, coz she's important to me, & i'm losing her, even her friendship. Plz deal with me.. HELP!

Feel so helpless, so vulnerable. Been calling out 2 God, but I don't seem 2 be getting a reply. Yet @ times like this, I hear His still small voice calling out, "Worship Me.." Many times I answer back, "God how do u expect me 2 worship & trust U in my current state?!" I was angry, with myself for allowing things 2 go so bad, & with God for allowing it to happen. But God juz keeps saying, "Worship Me.." It's so hard to some times, but in my years I've learned 2 listen 2 Him & trust Him. So I worshipped. When I started, I felt like crap, didn't feel like continuing @ all, but His voice keeps ringing in my ear "Worship Me.." It might sound freaky 2 some ppl, but i've learned 2 hear & trust His voice, so i juz do it!

He showed me many things that faithful day I trust Him & heed His voice:

1) worship is a decision we have to make. In spite of how we r feeling, whether we r having a good or bad day, we HAVE TO worship Him bcoz of who HE is, not how we feel. Be like king David who worship God @ all times of e day, even when he was surrounded by his enemies. It's a matter of ATTITUDE. So let's get our heart right.

2) when we worship God, we tell devil that no matter what happens, our faith & relationship with God will not be shaken. In a way, we r allowing God 2 encourage us. Like Job, a God fearing man who kept His commandments. God allowed him to go through trials & tribulations, but he chose 2 have the right attitude 2 praise & worship instead of cursing Him or feeling sorry for himself.

3) when we worship, it allows our spirit 2 intertwind w God's spirit, n He shows us things like what i've shared so far.

4) when we worship, all things fall in place, coz God hears our prayers accompanied with our worship, & it pleases Him.

5) everything we go through is common 2 man. When we think we r alone, He shows us that we r not & He brings in ppl we can relate to.
So up till now, He hasn't shown me a way out of my desert, but He continues 2 ask me to 'WORSHIP ME' & trust in Him, & I'll keep on doing that, coz MY GOD IS AN AWESOME & FAITHFUL GOD.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 Permalink Comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home