Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tired..

Was a long day today. Haven't been having enough sleep lately with the emotional & study stress lurking around me. Trying 2 distract myself in all possible ways & wind that praising & worshipping God is the best solution, coz God never fails us. :)

Woke up @ almost noon. Was really Sa.. Stoned for an hour before meeting Ian for lunch. Went to storehub 2 get our stores ready. Prac was @ 5pm, Suntec Convention Hall for NTUC. They really like us lots I think, coz they asked us 2 perform 3 different instances, & they'd do a camera sweep over us. lol so excited.. Many of the election candidates will be there tomorrow, so we gotta do our best.

Let's see.. Have 2 wake up @ 7am, meet Ian for breakfast, go back storehub 2 get some equipment, meet Luke @ 9:30 2 learn some stuff, prac starts @ 10am. 1pm we supposed 2 end, then I gotta bring e guyz for physical training & a tan. Gotta be @ suntec again @ 5pm for the gig which will start @ 7pm & end around 9pm hopefully. still considering whether I should send my cousin off @ e airport. Midnight flight *faint*.

Gonna be a long long day tomorrow. Better get as much ZZzzz as possible. Oh yah! Went to play billard w my cousins juz now. Been a long time since i went out w them. 1 of them lives in Australia, another training 2 be a pilot, so also dont see him much. Last 1 stays @ home all day playing com game. *Peng!* All asking me where's my gf. Wished i could proudly tell about her. But I'll trust in God & know that in HIS time, all things WILL work for the good of His ppl.
Time 2 sign off. ZZZzzz..

Friday, April 28, 2006 Permalink Comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home