Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Monday, March 26, 2007

misunderstandings..

Today's a hectic day. Woke up @ 11am, packed my bag, rushed 2 e airport 2 welcome Boon back, had lunch w those who came, rushed 4 BS @ SMU, met my parents for dinner, & finally here i am taking a 15min breather b4 i leave.

Bye ppl.. I'm gonna totally disappear! For 5 days anyway. Gotta take a break from everything, clear my mind, spend some time w my family. Much needed vaccation b4 my examz start (haha.. wrong mood :p ).

Was talking with Jo my ZS. Been some time since we could sit down & talk about things other than service, cg & BS. Talked about her wedding preperations, my studies & relationship. Was a little taken aback when she talked about some1 in particular, coz i thought she knew everything tat was going on. Found out that her CG was on sundays, so i was kinda harsh & not understanding towards her. For that i deserve a slap. *SLAP!* It is so easy to get the wrong idea & jump 2 conclusions, especially when there's a lack of communication & we always assume. Have to really work on that aspect. so slap again to me! *SLAP!* Muz get out of this silly spiritual stumbling block. :p

Anyway wanna really focus on my studies right now, do the best I can & do well, after that help the already overworked committee with the drumfest in June. So much to do, cannot get distracted. After that then maybe, juz maybe i'll try to start over again if God allows & she's willing 2 forgive me. Till then, FOCUS!!

Bye all.. *released*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home