Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Monday, March 19, 2007

300

Watched 300 e other day. Awesome show!! Apart from e hug biceps & 6 packs which I'd been trying so hard 2 achieve, e values & beliefs of e king of Sparta impressed much on me.

How many of us know why & wat r we living for? R there things & values which we r willing 2 die for? Even if none go with us or see wat we r trying 2 accomplish, will we still fight on by ourselves? Many of us these days r too easily affected by wat ppl say & do tat they give up too easily. I too amguilty @ tat too sometimes. When I wanna achieve something, but ppl don't seem 2 catch e vision, I get frustrated easily. Hmmm... Something I have 2 work on 2 improve my character.

Went 2 Orchard & Bugis today 2 do some street marketing 4 e up & coming Drumfest. Realised it is so difficult 2 coordinate 30 ppl. God plz give me a bigger capacity. Was really disappointed too coz there was supposed 2 b much more, but they backed out last min; some had genuine reasons, some were childish excuses. Was affected by 1 person in particular, coz i expected her 2 be more matured than tat. How disappointing. But alas, who am I 2 judge or say such things, it was even wrong 4 me 2 have soo much discontent over such a petty thing i almost jeapardized e whole exercise. Have much 2 learn 2 control my emotions & I believe e more I work w ppl, e better God will make me 2 be. Sure I'll make a lot of mistakes along e way, it's part of improving one's self, if u can't take it, too bad for you. :p Had a tough time briefing Jennifer on wat we achieved today, but learned a few valuable lessons: be flexable, be sharp, know wat's going on @ all times. Wish my examz were over, then I can help out more in planning, but lo they r only less than a month away. *shivers*

Well everybody has his time. In God all things r beautiful & will fall in place. Focus on examz now. Chiong drumfest after examz. Can't wait 4 it... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home