Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Impacted Life..

Today was my last day @ work. Spent my last 2 days teaching my replacement what to do. Thank God she's a fast learner. A little worried for her though, it took me 3 weeks 2 get the hang of things, she has 2 be able to catch it within the week, if not Jeremy will have 2 handle 3 person's work. *gulp*

We had lunch @ Vivo Marche! The bill came to $100!! & my supervisor treated me! WoW!! Not only that, he bought me this Star Wars figurine the size of my PlayStation! That muz have cost him a bomb! Not only that, He arranged a position for me in Supply Chain Management. So after my examz I got a job doing supply planning for Fuji Xerox!WoW!! Talk about being blessed.

Looking back I remember the fun times me, Jeremy & our supervisor had. He always looked out for us, treating us to ice-cream & titbits almost every week. His heavy steps & cheerful voice always perks me up. He even went to the trouble of preparing me for the job in SCM & treating me as if I a perm staff & not a temp. I'm really gonna miss him. =( We exchanged no. Gotta keep in touch with him. He gave so much & taught so much, never once expecting anything in return. My 8 months with Fuji Xerox was a wonderful experience. For once I've found that work can be enjoyable, esp if u have the right relationships. :)

Now it is time for me 2 focus on my exams. The lessons I've learned working here & values I've acquired I will not forget. Hopefully in the near future, I will be able to impact the ppl i come to contact with, the same way my supervisor has impacted mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home