Switchfoot-Dare U To Move

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Anybody w Windows XP Plzzzz Msg Me...

Com been down for 2 weeks now. Feel so isolated. Using e com in school now.

A lot has happened sinced i last blogged, but no comm 2 blog, forgot most of it now. HaHa.. 1 thing i remember though was e svc we had last week when pastor Kong announced a change of policy. I realise watever u pray about, God will answer, e question lies if we really listen 2 Him. During svc, felt God telling me "see.." & all i can do is stand in silence.

Prayer meeting was good. As we kneeled n entered into God's presence, I felt e tears roll down my cheeks uncontrollably. Many times we pray & worship, but we were not able 2 really enter into His presence, many times i felt so frustrated as e ppl struggle 2 enter in unsuccessfully, juz as we reach a peak, e atmospheresettles too quickly. But e prayer meeting on sunday was awesome as Pastor Kong led us in & lingered there. Finally felt e peace of God in a way I use 2 know but haven't felt in so long.

During this Building Fund period, there'd be many who will rise up. As many who rise up, there'd be a number who will fall. But as ppl go, God will do a sifting in His house & more will come in & e ppl will be strengthened not onli in number, but in e spirit. U might not be doing well now, but hang in, don't give up, continue 2 trust in God & learn, & God will promote u. Many times I get discouraged by myself, by ppl around me & circumstances, but God always encourages me by His word & young ppl around me. Don't give up, coz God never gives up on u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home